We’ve already pre-loaded the alerts from your stream package onto Streamlabs to make them super quick to install.
Installing the alerts:
- Head over to the Widget Themes page on Streamlabs
- Create a new widget theme and give it a suitable name
- Refresh the page and link the widget theme you just created to the “Scene Collection” you would like to import it to
- Save your settings at the bottom of the page
- You should already have an alert box in your “Livescreen” scene (if you’ve already installed the .overlay file). If you don’t then you can add one from the “Sources” tab
- Ta da! Your alerts should now be linked and working. You can use the “Test widget” buttons to see if they work.